Cosmic Jump Trampoline Safety Rules
- NO Double-Bouncing (Bouncing Someone Else Higher).
- NO Jumping to close, keep a good distance between jumpers.
- NO Sitting anywhere on the trampoline courts or pads.
- NO Jumping, sitting, or standing in the padded areas.
- NO Climbing on walls.
- NO Rough-housing, wrestling, racing, tackling, shoving, playing tag, etc.
- NO Footballs or any other objects on open courts.
- NO touching top pads.
- NO Food, drink, or gum allowed on courts or platforms..
- NO Belts, belt buckles, or studs on clothing.
- NO Spitting.
- NO Profanity.
- NO Cell phones or cameras.
- NO Keys, key chains, sharp or pointy objects on or in apparel or pockets.
- NO Outside food or drinks
- NO Shoes on courts (Socks and bare feet OK).
- NO Clothing, shoes, etc. left laying on courts or platforms.
- NO One allowed on courts or platforms without an appropriate wristband.
- DO NOT Jump if you have health limitations, previous injuries, or are pregnant.
- DO NOT Jump if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- DO NOT Land on head or neck!
- ALWAYS Walk on and off the courts.
- ALWAYS Remain in control.
- DO NOT Attempt any tricks you have not been trained to do.
- NO Double flips allowed.
• Jump at your own risk.
• Jump within your own abilities.
• Cosmic Jump will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
Cosmic Jump will not be held responsible for children left unattended.
Master the fundamentals of trampoline jumping before moving on to more advanced maneuvers which increase the risk of injury.
Jump in control.
Bend your knees to stop your bounce.
Jump in the center of the trampoline.
Jump and land on two feet.
Beware of those around you.
It’s your responsibility to avoid contact with others.